Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Where's Yarr?!

Good news, everyone! Rockhopper is here, and he's brought us all some new goods! But the bad news? Yarr, his trusty sidekick, is missing! Where could he have gone? Also, the Newspaper tells us the cave at the Mines should be opening soon. For some reason, there's a yellow puffle in there. What kind of secrets does that cave shroud that attracts the puffles so much? I somehow think Yarr's disappearance and this cave has something to do with a certain notorious polar bear. It's a very long theory I've put together, and I can't tell everyone it. But briefly put, I think these may be connected, also thanks to evidence from Operation: Spy and Seek and Waddle Squad. Next post I'll put the picture I found about the new Ninetno DS game coming out in summer, a sequel to the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment