Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Delayed Newspaper!

Man, would you believe the surprise I got today when I got on Club Penguin and found out they hadn't updated the newspaper? That's the only reason I had gotten up so early (but then again I saw Cyberchase this morning, too.) Rats! But anyways, I managed to pass out my valentines today at school (most of them were Cyberchase ones you can find on PBS Kids Go! right now.) Also, don't forgot tomorrow on Club Penguin the new play, Secrets of the Bamboo Forest, comes out along with a NEW puffle furniture catalog at the Pet Shop! Since I have 14 puffles, I better save up my coins. I'm sure Casanova, Venus, Mr. Tickle, Penelope, Dick, Ellen, Cotton Candy, Patrick, Esmerelda, Gadget, Lara, Snowball, DaVinci, and Mona Lisa will thank me in some silent puffle way. LOL Also, if Cyberchase comes on at 6:30 in the morning and 3:30 in the afternoon on your tv like it does mine, then make sure (if you can) to watch Hugs and Witches in the morning. Watch as the Cybersquad rushes to rescue Dr. Marbles and Lady Ada Lovelace from a time machine by deciphering poems. Perfect for Valentine's Day! Well, I'll update tomorrow about the play and Valentine's Day since this entry is so long! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment