Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy (Almost) Valentine's Day!

Well, sorry I didn't post yesterday about the play, fellow Blog readers. I had a Valentine's Day banquet at EBC (Emmanuel Baptist Church) and I had to wait tables. I didn't get home until 9 something. Ugh! But anyways, the play is really awesome. I am loving the Phoenix queen dress and wig. In order to get an additional background besides the one that's in the Costume catalog, you have to find a pin. (Hint: Look in a high place) Then it will open a bridge to get across to the queen's throne. Also, I got some of the new puffle furniture additions. My puffles adore the new Puffle Ball, and it's entertaining to watch them go through their Puffle Washer. Well, all this Phoenix Queen stuff has gotten my head full of kings and queens so I think I might set up a throne room in my igloo (although I just turned into a beach party today with my friend Mr Nervous.) See ya everyone and have a Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment