Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 31, 2010

Response from the CP Team!

Hey fellow, Bloggers! How many of you have gotten Herbert's Revenge yet? Let me just tell you it's AWESOME, first of all (although I think I already said that.) In fact, I typed a fan mail E-mail to the Club Penguin Team saying so. And according to the response, it suggests maybe Herbert WILL have another scheme in the future. Here's what it said:

Dear Agent, Congratulations on your hard work so far. I'm happy to hear that you've been enjoying your duties as an agent! Completing the game in a day is very impressive. Although it is hard to say what might happen in the future, it would not surprise me if Herbert came up with some sort of scheme again! We always like hearing from thoughtful penguins such as yourself, so feel free to write in again at any time. Waddle On! Nicolas Club Penguin Fan Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment