Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Upcoming Stories

Readers, in an attempt to make my Blog more exciting, I will write in stories created by my own mind. I will post them chapter by chapter, and until I figure out how to seperate them by asking Saraapril, they will be where all my normal posts go. Here's a sneak peek of text from my first future story, which will involve Herbert P. Bear, Esquire, himself :

Herbert took the picture frame off the mantle and went to his most private room, the one that needs three keys to open. Luckily, he could open the door from the inside as well, so he took the keys with him when he wanted to exit. When Herbert was finally alone, he said to himself,"Those agents think I'm nothing but a villain...if only they knew my secret..."

For those of you who bought the Herbert's Revenge Nintendo DS game, my story will be a continuation of what happened to Herbert after that. Please comment, and tell me what you think Herbert's big secret will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment